Zhejiang Medical University (ZJU)
Founded in 1897, Zhejiang University is a leading research university and one of the oldest institutions in China. ZJU is always ranked among the top universities for its academic strength in teaching, research and social service. ZJU is the most comprehensive university in China with fields of studies covering 12 major branches of learning, including Philosophy, Education, Literature, History, Management, Science, Engineering, Economics, Law, Agriculture, Arts and Medicine.
ZJU offers various degree or non-degree study programs. By 2013, the university has a total strength of over 5,200 international students from 130 countries, making it a cosmopolitan center of learning. With students from such diverse nationalities, the university provides students good opportunities to understand and experience different cultures.
Top Reasons to Study in ZJU:-
- One of the oldest and most prestigious institutions in China
- Long history – founded in 1897, with a history of over 100 years
- Member of C9 league of Elite Universities (something like a US Ivy League)
- Ranked among top 5 in China and top 100 in the world
- One of the fastest-growing universities in China